32 GHz Digital Signal Oscilloscope.
The 90000 X-Series is the fastest real-time, windows-based series of oscilloscopes in the world – with the highest real-time scope measurement accuracy, the only 30 GHz probing system, and the most comprehensive application specific measurement software in the industry.
When you are deploying emerging high speed serial bus technology, identifying spectral content of wide-bandwidth RF signals, or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signals under test. The Agilent Infiniium 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for 32 GHz true analog bandwidth that delivers. By investing in a proprietary integrated circuit process, Agilent has enabled high-frequency capability while yielding the lowest noise floor and jitter measurement floor; giving the 90000 X-Series true analog hardware performance to 32 GHz.
The accompanying probing system offers browsing to 30 GHz with a full range of accessories rated to 28 GHz and the ability to upgrade bandwidth in the future.
- 32 GHz true analog bandwidth
- 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
- Deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory (10 Mpts standard/20 Mpts standard on DSA models)
- Highest true analog bandwidth
- Lowest oscilloscope noise floor (2.31 mVrms at 32 GHz at 50mV/div)
- Lowest measurement noise floor (<100 fS)
- First 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system
- Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
- First bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
- Broad range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools
- Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees
- Support for emerging technologies including SAS 6G, SATA 6G, SAS 12G, GDDR5, PCIe gen 3, DisplayPort 1.2, QPI, 10GBaseKR and more