GOS-6112 100MHz, 2-channel, Analog Oscilloscope
The GOS-6100 Series is a 100MHz, two-channel, dual-sweep, and portable oscilloscope for general purpose use. A microprocessor-based operating system controls most of the functions of the instrument, including cursor readout and digitized panel setting.
On-screen alphanumeric readout and cursor function for voltage, time, frequency and phase measurement provide extraordinary operational convenience. The advance Time Base Auto-rang function conveniently acquires waveforms at the push of button (GOS-6103/ 6103C). Ten different user defined instrument settings (GOS-6103/ 6103C) can be saved and recalled without restriction.
The vertical deflection system has two input channels. Each channel has 11 basic deflection factors from 2mV to 5V per division. The horizontal deflection system provides single, dual or delayed sweeps from 0.5s to 50ns per division (delayed sweep, 50ms to 50ns per division). The trigger system provides stable triggering over the full bandwidth of the vertical deflection system.
- 100MHz Bandwidth, Dual Channel, Delayed Sweep
- Built-In 6 digits Universal Counter (GOS-6103C)
- 10 Sets Memory for Front Panel Setting Save & Recall (GOS-6103/GOS-6103C)
- Time Base Auto-range (GOS-6103/GOS-6103C)
- Cursor Readout with 7 Measurements
- Panel Setup Lock of Digital-Control Functions
- Buzzer Alarm
- LED Indicators
- TV Synchronization