Tektronix DPO2024 Digital Oscilloscope,200MHz,4-Channel
The Power to Solve Problems Quickly
The DPO2000 and MSO2000 Series digital phosphor oscilloscopes (DPO) deliver
the performance you need to visualize even your most demanding signals.
Bandwidths range from 100 MHz to 500 MHz, and with all models offering a minimum
of 5x over-sampling on all channels and sin(x)/x interpolation standard, you can
be confident that even the fastest transient events will be captured and
displayed accurately. The standard 5M record length on all channels enables you
to capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing
resolution. The 50,000 wfm/s waveform capture rate maximizes the probability of
capturing elusive glitches and other infrequent events.
The DPO2000 and MSO2000 Series offers a variety of analytical solutions
including cursors, 29 automatic measurements, statistics and waveform math.
Despite a tiny footprint (only 5.4 in. deep) and light weight (9 lbs.), the
DPO2000 and MSO2000 Series offers exceptional performance, a large 9 in. WVGA
widescreen display and knob-per-channel vertical controls.
- 100 MHz and 200 MHz bandwidth models
- 2 or 4 analog channels
- 16 digital channels (MSO2000 Series)
- Up to 1 GS/s on all channels
- 1 Meg record length on all channels
- Wave Inspector Controls for fast pan, zoom and search
- FilterVu™ variable low-pass filter
- Serial triggering and analysis – I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN and RS-232/422/485/UART
- TekVPI™ Probe Interface
- 7" Wide TFT-LCD color display
- USB for quick and easy storage
- Optional Ethernet and video output port
- USB 2.0 device port for direct PC control using USBTMC or direct printing