The DSA70000 Series is a new generation of real-time digital serial analyzers based on the same advanced technology as the DPO70000 real-time digital phosphor oscilloscopes. As high-speed serial technology becomes more pervasive, more designers are looking for easy-touse, complete and dedicated solutions for verifying, characterizing, debugging and testing sophisticated high-speed serial designs. The DSA70000 Series is specifically targeted to address the challenging high-speed serial design issues faced by designers, by encapsulating extended high-speed serial data domain expertise. It inherits exceptional signal acquisition performance, operational simplicity and unmatched debugging tools from the DPO70000 Series, to accelerate your day-to-day tasks. It also features the extended analysis tools that enable high-speed serial signal analysis and compliance measurements in a specialized instrument.
The DSA70000 Series Analyzers provide the signal fidelity of Tektronix oscilloscopes to ensure confidence in your measurement results: high sample rate on all models, on all channels, to capture more signal details (transients, imperfections, fast edges), 25 GS/s on all four channels for the 4, 6 and 8 GHz models, 50 GS/s on all four channels for the 12.5, 16 and 20 GHz models, bandwidth enhancement as well as best low-jitter noise floor and vertical accuracy for very accurate measurements.
The DSA70000 Series provides the longest acquisition of the industry to provide more resolution and longer time sequence – a standard 20 M on the DSA Series, or an optional up to 100 Msamples on all four channels for the 4, 6 and 8 GHz models, 200 Msamples on all four channels for the 12.5, 16 and 20 GHz models. Easily manage this deep record length and provide detailed comparison and analysis of multiple waveform segments with the MultiView Zoom feature.
- Signal Integrity, Jitter and Timing Analysis
- Verification, Debug and Characterization of Sophisticated Designs
- Debugging and Compliance Testing of Serial Data Streams for Telecom and Datacom
- Industry Standards
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
- Power Measurements and Analysis
- Spectral Analysis
- 4 Channels
- 4 GHz Bandwidth
- Sample Rate: 25 GS/s
- Standard Record Length: 20 Megasamples on All 4 Channels
- Maximum Record Length: Up to 100 Megasamples Record Length with MultiView Zoom Feature for Quick Navigation (Optional)
- >250,000 wfm/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- MyScope(R) Custom Windows
- FastAcq Acquisition Mode Expedites Debugging by Clearly Showing Imperfections
- Pinpoint(R) Triggering System
- 12.1″ Liquid crystal active-matrix color XGA touchscreen display
- Opt. 5XL 50 MSamples/ch.
- Opt. 10XL 100 MSamples/ch.
- Opt. 20XL*9 200 MSamples/ch.