4 Channel 15GHz Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidths of 15 GHz (TDS6154C), 12 GHz (TDS6124C), 8 GHz (TDS6804B), and 6 GHz (TDS6604B)
- Risetimes to 19 ps 20-80% (28 ps 10-90%) on TDS6154C typical risetime, with channel-matched, user-selectable DSP
- 40 GS/s real-time sample rate on two channels*1, 20 GS/s real-time sample rate on all four channels with 500 fs/sample interpolated points
- Up to 64 Megasamples on two channels*1, up to 32 Megasamples record length on all four channels with MultiView Zoom™ function for quick navigation
- MyScope™ Custom Control Windows Enhance Productivity
- Right Mouse Click Menus for Exceptional Efficiency
- Pinpoint™ triggering provides the most flexible and highest performance triggering, with over 1400 combinations to address virtually any triggering situation
- Serial pattern triggering up to 3.125 Gb/s with 8b/10b protocol triggering
- Serial data analysis and compliance at rates of 6.25 Gb/s and above
- OpenChoice™ software with Microsoft Windows XP OS delivers built-in networking and analysis
- Technology specific software solutions provide built-in domain expertise for serial data, jitter, ethernet, DVI, USB2.0, communications, and power measurements
- System includes: Dual processor system (2.8 GHz Pentium 4 and 583 MHz PowerPC), high resolution XGA display, front panel CD-R/W, front panel USB2.0 port, and 1000BaseT network connection
- Opt. A0 –North America power.
- Opt. A1 –Universal EURO power.
- Opt. A2 –United Kingdom power.
- Opt. A3 –Australia power.
- Opt. A5 –Switzerland power.
- Opt. A6 –Japan power.
- Opt. A10 –China power.
- Opt. A99 –No power cord or AC adapter.
- Opt. FHD –Front-panel 40GB removable harddisk drive,replaces front panel CD-R/W which is moved to the back.
- 1K –K4000 Oscilloscope Cart.
- 1R –Rackmount Kit.