The Tektronix TDS654C oscilloscope is a graph-displaying device – it draws a graph of an electrical signal. In most applications, the graph shows how signals change over time: the vertical (Y) axis represents voltage and the horizontal (X) axis represents time. The intensity or brightness of the display is sometimes called the Z axis.
The Tektronix TDS654C oscilloscope’s simple graph can tell you many things about a signal, such as: the time and voltage values of a signal, the frequency of an oscillating signal, the “moving parts” of a circuit represented by the signal, the frequency with which a particular portion of the signal is occurring relative to, other portions, whether or not a malfunctioning component is distorting the signal, how much of a signal is direct current (DC) or alternating current (AC) and how much of the signal is noise and whether the noise is changing with time.
Features And Benefits
- 3 GHz, 1 GHz and 500 MHz Bandwidths to Work with the Fastest Signals in
- Today’s Digital Designs
- 10 GS/s and 5 GS/s Sample Rates on all Channels Simultaneously for Full
- Bandwidth Single-shot Capture
Histograms and Measurement Statistics to More Fully Characterize Design Performance
- Support for Java Applications Packages
- Hard Disk Drive Storage (option)
- Support for Iomega parallel port Zip drives
- Waveform Math and Advanced Waveform DSP
- Fully Automated Measurement System
- Waveform Pass/Fail Template Testing
- Color Display
- RS-232, Centronics and GPIB Interfaces Included Standard
- Record Length to 120,000 Points/channel
- Opt. 05 Video Trigger, NTSC, PAL, HDTV,FlexFormat
- Opt. 1K Model K420 Instrument Cart.
- Opt. 1R Rackmount Kit.
- Opt. 2D (TDS 620B only) Delete Standard twoP6139A Probes.
- Opt 33 (TDS684C/TDS680C only) Add 1 ea.P6158 Low Capacitance Probe.
- Opt 34 (TDS684C/680C/654C Only) Add 1 ea.P6247 differential Probe.
- Opt 35 (TDS654C Only) Add 1 ea. P6243 ActiveProbe.
- Opt 36 (TDS684C/680C/654C Only) Add 1ea.P6139A Passive Probe.
- Opt HD (TDS684C/680C/654C Only) Internal HardDisk Drive