Tektronix TDS6604 6GHz 4CH 20GSa/s Oscilloscope
The TDS6604 is the world’s fastest real-time DSO (digital storage oscilloscope) with an unparalleled
6 GHz bandwidth and 20 GS/s sample rate on 2 channels and 10 GS/s sample rate on 4 channels simultaneously. It is a high performance solution for verification, debug and characterization of sophisticated electronic designs.
The TDS6604 provides advanced capabilities with extensive analytical tools, and open Windows connectivity. Simply put, the TDS6604 is the highest performance DSO for single-shot acquisition across multiple channels for unmatched signal integrity measurements.
- 1K – K4000 Instrument Cart
- 1R – Rackmount Kit
- A1 – Power Cord, Universal European 230V, 50 Hz
- A2 – Power Cord, United Kingdom 230V, 50 Hz
- A3 – Power Cord, Australian 230V, 50 Hz
- A5 – Power Cord, Switzerland 230V, 50 Hz
- A99 – Deletes Power Cord
- AC – Power Cord, China 230V, 50 Hz
- J1 – TDSJIT2 Jitter Analysis Application software
- JT3 – TDSJIT3 Advanced Jitter Analysis Application software with random and deterministic jitter analysis
- SM – Serial Communications Mask Testing, standard on CSA7000-series
- ST – Serial Pattern Triggering, standard on CSA7000-series
- USB – USB2 Compliance Testing software for USB1.0 & 2.0 standards, requires TDSUSBF USB test fixture.