3GHz Digital Storage Oscilloscopes
Whether you are working on next generation microprocessor designs, high-speed data communications equipment or in high-energy physics research, the TDS694C captures your fastest signals with the best fidelity and resolution available. Its 3 GHz bandwidth preserves your waveform’s fast rising edges and accurately shows signal details. With 10 GS/s digitizing rate simultaneously on all four channels and a high-stability timebase, the TDS694C makes your critical timing measurements with the highest resolution and accuracy – even channel-to-channel measurements made in a single acquisition.
The TDS600C oscilloscopes incorporate all the advanced trigger features you expect in a high performance oscilloscope: triggering on Glitches, Slew Rate violations, Setup-and-hold Time violations, Timeouts, Logic Patterns and States on four channels. For applications where sophisticated multichannel debugging is required, the TDS694C can be configured for cross triggering with a Tektronix TLA700 Logic Analyzer.
The TDS600C oscilloscopes give you the total solution to your digital design characterization and debugging needs. Now you have the tool you need to verify design margins, characterize setup-and-hold times and measure clock-to-data skew on the fastest digital designs. The TDS694C’s companion probe, the P6249, offers small size to reliably contact your high-density boards with their fine-pitch, hard to reach components. The P6249 has short ground connection to give the maximum system bandwidth and preserve the details of your signals.
The TDS600C offers 29 automatic measurements, with measurement statistics, to make your design verification and characterization job much faster and easier. Available Java-based application packages for jitter analysis, disk drive measurements and processor specification measurements provide customized measurements and analysis capability. The TDS600C gives you the performance and features you need to get your job done faster and more thoroughly.
- 3 GHz Bandwidths to Work with the Fastest Signals in Today’s Digital Designs
- 10 GS/s and 5 GS/s Sample Rates on all Channels Simultaneously for Full Bandwidth Single-shot Capture
- Waveform Math and Advanced Waveform DSP
- Waveform Pass/Fail Template Testing
- Color Display
- RS-232, Centronics and GPIB Interfaces Included Standard
- Record Length to 120,000 Points/Channel*1
- Timebase Accuracy to 10 ppm, Time Interval Measurement Accuracy to +/-15 ps (TDS694C)
- Trigger Jitter 8 psRMS (Typical)
- 1% Vertical Accuracy (TDS694C)
- 100 ps Peak Detect (TDS694C Only)
- HD – Add a hard disk