Tektronix TDS7054 500MHz, 4 Channel, 5 GS/s, Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope
TDS7000 models range from 500 MHz to 4 GHz bandwidth with single-shot sample rates to 20 GS/s, meeting demands of the latest high speed logic families and multi-Gigabit communication standards. Acquisition memory options from 2 to 32 Megasamples maximize the value of high sample rate and ensure that critical events are captured with fine detail. High performance jitter analysis is achieved through exceptional trigger and acquisition performance, deep memory and application software.
TDS7000 Series high bandwidth signal access solutions include the P7240 4 GHz (120 ps rise time) active probe and the P7330 3.5 GHz (< 130 ps rise time, typical, < 140 ps guaranteed) differential probe. Small form-factors and a wide array of tip accessories ensure effectiveness. In addition, the TDS7404, TDS7254 and TDS7154 include the TekConnectTM signal interconnect system. This interface replaces traditional BNC input connectors with a convenient positive-locking interface suitable for higher system bandwidths. P7000 Series probes are directly compatible with TekConnect signal interconnect system along with adapters that provide SMA, BNC and N connections.
- 1K – K4000 Instrument Cart
- 1R – Rackmount Kit
- 2M – Acquisition Memory, 2 Ms/s per channel, 8 Ms/s maximum
- 3M – Acquisition Memory, 4 Ms/s per channel, 16 Ms/s maximum
- A1 – Power Cord, Universal European 230V, 50 Hz
- A2 – Power Cord, United Kingdom 230V, 50 Hz
- A3 – Power Cord, Australian 230V, 50 Hz
- A5 – Power Cord, Switzerland 230V, 50 Hz
- A99 – Deletes Power Cord
- AC – Power Cord, China 230V, 50 Hz
- CP2 – TDSCPM2 Compliance Testing for ITU-T G.703 and ANSI T1.102 communications stds, requires opt. SM
- J1 – TDSJIT2 Jitter Analysis Application software
- J2 – TDSDDM2 Disk Drive Measurements Application software
- JT3 – TDSJIT3 Advanced Jitter Analysis Application software with random and deterministic jitter analysis
- SM – Serial Communications Mask Testing, standard on CSA7000-series
- ST – Serial Pattern Triggering, standard on CSA7000-series
- USB – USB2 Compliance Testing software for USB1.0 & 2.0 standards, requires TDSUSBF USB test fixture.