Oscilloscope 4GHz, 4 Channel, DPO
TDS7000 Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes are high performance
solutions for verification, debug and
characterization of sophisticated electronic
designs. The family features exceptional signal
acquisition performance, operational simplicity
and open connectivity to the design environment.
Classic analog-style controls, a large
touch-sensitive display and graphical menus
provide intuitive control. Open access to the
Microsoft Windows operating system enables
unprecedented customization and extensibility.
TDS7000 models range from 500 MHz to
4 GHz bandwidth with single-shot sample
rates to 20 GS/s, meeting demands of the latest
high speed logic families and multi-Gigabit
communication standards. Acquisition memory
options from 2 to 32 Megasamples maximize
the value of high sample rate and ensure that
critical events are captured with fine detail.
High performance jitter analysis to
1.5 ps RMS is achieved through exceptional
trigger and acquisition performance, deep
memory and applied software.
TDS7000 Series high bandwidth signal access
solutions include the P7240 4 GHz (120 ps
rise time) active probe and the P7330 3.5 GHz
(<130 ps rise time, typical, <140 ps guaranteed)
differential probe. Small form-factors
and a wide array of tip accessories ensure
In addition, the TDS7404,
TDS7254 and TDS7154 include the
TekConnect signal interconnect system. This
interface replaces traditional BNC input connectors
with a convenient positive-locking
interface suitable for higher system bandwidths.
P7000 Series probes are directly compatible
with TekConnect signal interconnect
system along with adapters that provide SMA,
BNC and N connections.
- 1K – K4000 Instrument Cart
- 1R – Rackmount Kit
- 2M – Acquisition Memory, 2 Ms/s per channel, 8 Ms/s maximum
- 3M – Acquisition Memory, 4 Ms/s per channel, 16 Ms/s maximum
- 4M – Acquisition Memory, 8 Ms/s per channel, 32 Ms/s maximum
- A1 – Power Cord, Universal European 230V, 50 Hz
- A2 – Power Cord, United Kingdom 230V, 50 Hz
- A3 – Power Cord, Australian 230V, 50 Hz
- A5 – Power Cord, Switzerland 230V, 50 Hz
- A99 – Deletes Power Cord
- AC – Power Cord, China 230V, 50 Hz
- CP2 – TDSCPM2 Compliance Testing for ITU-T G.703 and ANSI T1.102 communications stds, requires opt. SM
- J1 – TDSJIT2 Jitter Analysis Application software
- J2 – TDSDDM2 Disk Drive Measurements Application software
- JT3 – TDSJIT3 Advanced Jitter Analysis Application software with random and deterministic jitter analysis
- SM – Serial Communications Mask Testing, standard on CSA7000-series
- ST – Serial Pattern Triggering, standard on CSA7000-series
- USB – USB2 Compliance Testing software for USB1.0 & 2.0 standards, requires TDSUSBF USB test fixture.