Logic Analyzer Scope 500MHz, 16-Channel
The TLS216 Logic Scope is designed to simplify the task of debugging digital hardware. The Logic Scope seamlessly combines in a single instrument the analog acquisition system of a high-speed digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) with the triggering and display systems of a logic analyzer. The 500 MHz bandwidth Logic Scope samples all channels simultaneously at 2 GS/s and has sophisticated time-qualified triggering, a high resolution color display and an integrated floppy disk drive.
Features & Benefits
- 2.5-pF, 1-megohm Podlet-Style FET Probes
- Display Modes: Analog, Timing Diagram, and BusForm
- <+/- 100 ps Timing Resolution
- 16 Input Channels
- 2-GS/s Simultaneous Sampling on All Channels
- 500-MHz Real-Time Bandwidth
- Logic Family Presets for TTL, ECL, and CMOS
- Sophisticated Time-Qualified Triggering with Four Word Recognizers
- Three-Year Warranty
- Facilitates Hands-Free Connection to SMT Devices
- Low-Capacitance Probe for Nonintrusive Probing
- Powerful Triggering Reduces Time to Identify Problems
- Flexible Display Modes Simplify Recognition of Timing Faults
- High-Speed Acquisitions on All Channels Facilitate Analysis of Complex System Interactions
1B – COAX ADAPTERS SET OF 16 50 OHM
1F – Floppy Drive
1K – Model K420 Instrument Cart
1R – Rackmount Kit
1S – Substitute 16 Coax Adapters for Standard Probes
13 – RS-232/Centronics
24 – Add 4 P6139A 10x Passive probe
2P – Tek Phaser 200e Color Printer
3P – TEK Phaser Color Inkjet Printer
95 – CAL DATA REPORT TEST DATA
96 – CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION
C5 – 5 Years Calibration Services
D1 – Calibration Data Report.
R2 – Service Assurance: 2 Years Repair Protection
A1- Universal Euro 220 V, 50 Hz .
A2 – United Kingdom 240 V, 50 Hz.
A3-Australian 240 V, 50 Hz.
A4- North American 240 V, 60 Hz .
A5 – Switzerland 220 V 50 Hz.
IN – Product Installation Service.
C3 – Three years of Calibration Services .
R5 – Repair warranty extended to cover five years.
S3 – Three year upgrade to “On-site” Service.
S5 – Five year upgrade to “On-site” Service.