DDA 5005A XXL Disk Drive Analysis (DDA) Series Oscilloscope
The DDA 5005A is designed for signal fidelity, whole track acquisition and analysis for read channel, media noise analysis, and head parametrics, with the longest acquisition memory standard. The DDA 5005A comes standard with enough acquisition memory to capture 2.4 milliseconds of data at 20 GS/s, while the XXL model captures 5 milliseconds with its 100 Mpts per dual-channel memory.
The Disk Drive Analyzer 5005A, with 5 GHz bandwidth, includes LeCroy’s newest and most powerful Disk Drive Analysis toolset. Capture, view, and analyze the waveshape of high-speed, complex drive signals with speed and integrity.
- 5 GHz bandwidth
- 10 GS/s sample rate/channel
- 20 GS/s dual-channel mode
- Up to 100 Mpts in dual-channel mode
- 5 GHz trigger bandwidth
- Intuitive front panel and touch screen interface
- Zoom and Multi-Zoom on disk sectors
- One-button access to Read Channel Emulation, ServoAnalysis,Disk Triggers Head Equalization, Channel Emulation and SAM Histograms
- Segmented Memory for sector-by-sector parametric analysis
- Built in PWxx, amplitude, pulseshape and ACSN parametric measurements
- Customizable with MATLAB scripts
- Flexible connectivity to networks, peripherals with 100Base-T Ethernet and USB